You Pass Guarantee
If you enroll in Shemer LIVE In-Class or Shemer LIVE Online and complete, but do not pass, the first Maryland bar exam given after the course for which you enrolled, you are entitled to retake Shemer LIVE In-Class or Shemer LIVE Online for the next exam 100% free of charge, provided you satisfy the following conditions:
- CLASS: You attended all but FOUR (4) classes. “Attended” means (a) you arrived or signed-on to the class timely, (b) you signed the Attendance Sheet or signed on to the webinar (as applicable) and (c) remained until class ended. If you arrive late, do not sign in or if you leave early, you will NOT be considered to have attended the class.
- SMALL GROUP ESSAY WORKSHOPS [SGEW]: You attended all but ONE (1) of your assigned SGEWs. “Attended” means you timely arrived, in-person or online as applicable, and timely submitted for feedback your answer(s) to any and all SGEW essay questions (NOT regular practice essays) assigned for the SGEW on the Study Schedule.
- MPT SUBMISSIONS: You timely submitted answers to every MPT question assigned to be turned in for written feedback as noted on the Study Schedule.
- PRACTICE TESTS: You completed every “Practice Test” on the date noted on the Study Schedule or within three (3) days of that date. For the Practice Tests, MBE 1 and MBE 2, you also submitted your scores using the on-line grading feature within (3) days after the date of the practice test. For In-Class students, if you are unable to attend a given practice test, you may be granted permission to take the exam on your own.
- POST-RESULTS NOTICE: After exam results are posted by the Board, SBR will send instructions to your email address (from your account; you must keep it up to date) for you to request to retake the course. You must follow all instructions and provide all requested information by the deadlines stated in the email(s).
Reasons for not attending a required class, SGEW or practice test are not relevant to this guarantee. Acquiescence in or even “approval” for missing a class, SGEW or practice test by any member of Shemer Bar Review is not relevant to this guarantee and is not a waiver of or exception to its requirements. The bottom line is you have to attend!